Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

The Bendy Badger Substitute bonus ball draw - Monkeyhanger edition

HI everyone!

As last week's lucky winner, i'd like to host this week's draw. Same rules as usual, the "bonus ball" drawn for the UK's National Lottery tomorrow gets the prize, responses get a number based on order received.

OK then, today's question is: "what's the most age inappropriate present you ever got?".

For me it would have been my first Scalextric set. I would have loved it i'm sure, had I not been 2 months old at the time.

My 18 year old Dad bought it for me and then played on it with my then 14 year old Uncle for 2 hours solid until the sparks set the carpet alight. It was promptly sent back to where it came from and I don't have a clue what I got in its place.

Prize this week is a pair of Nexo Knights "Robin's Mini Fortrex" and "Shrunken Headquarters" polybags

Good luck!
MAGNINOMINISUMBRAsnowhitieAllBrickLegoboystluxLego_Starkiki180703BumblepantsGothamConstructionCoiso3200TyresOFlahertySumoLegomessydonutboyWookie2mmozzanoricecake

Comments