You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Deals to be had in Ohio?

arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 111
Hi,
I will be visiting Ohio in the next weeks (cleveland - columbus area). Can you recomend any stores in the area that might bring some lego deals my way?

Thanks

Comments

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 1,981
    Lots of brickpicker's in ohio. Not sure what kind of deals you will find. Usually the best deals are rural walmart, Meijer and kroger marketplaces and maybe kmart. Or ones in rough parts of town. Good luck.
  • arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 111
    Are there big sets to be found at these locations? Like temple of airjitzu, or other sets that are usually 100+ $
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 608
    Usually the only large sets you will find at these locations will be the large Star Wars or Superheroes sets, and only the ones below $150.  I rarely see any other lines above $100, except in Toys R Us stores.  However, you might find a return in a rare instance from time to time of a larger set.  Columbus also has a Lego store in the Easton Town Center and Cleveland has one in the Beachwood Place Mall.