Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello fellow brick fans from Swiss and Mrs Swiss

SwisstonySwisstony Bucks,UKMember Posts: 26
Hello everyone, 
Husband and wife here, both Lego mad ( well my wife is slightly more Lego mad but who's to judge her sanity ! )
Both of us have been fans of the brick for many many years and over the time we have been together we have gradually filled the house with more plastic bricks than real ones !
Kids are growing up and out of Lego so its up to us to keep it going and despite no room in the house ( well until the ankle biters move out ) we continue to add more and more.

My wife is a huge fan of the modular series, especially the street and over the next few days I will attempt to upload an idea of what she has and how she likes to modify them slightly.

On my part, I look rebricking stuff and recreating items either around the house, what I use, nerdy stuff like old tech etc.

Looking forward to getting some inspiration, tips from this forum.
cheers

BTW I am not actually swiss, its just a nickname though for any Fast Show fans, building bricks is very much like ....:)

AllBrickBumblepantsstluxLegogramrichobookmumcatwrangler

Comments