Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

CMF Series 17 - The Real One (2017)

rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 83
(I looked back several months and didn't spot any existing threads)

From the front page article:
The Brick Show has published an image of the Series 17 Collectable Minifigures which are on display at the New York Toy Fair. The series features plenty of new elements and some brilliant minifigures including a pastry chef, a vet, a weightlifter and a boy wearing a rocket costume.

Here's the smaller image from the Brickset article:
httpimagesbricksetcomnewsCMFs2017jpg
Also, the Brick Show's article has a much larger version of this photo (3000x2250).

These aren't official names, just my guesses/descriptions to help the discussion along:

Front Row (L-to-R):
1. French Guy
2. Fairy Girl
3. Not Sure - Some sort of warrior
4. Corn Cob Guy
5. Classic Serial Sci-Fi Villain (e.g., from Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon -type film serials)
6. 'Eighties Aerobics Lady
7. No Idea - Angry Troll???
8. Classic Rocket Kid (with juniorized Classic Space Logo flag)

Second Row (L-to-R):
9. Surfer Guy
10. Female Pastry Chef
11. Diner Guy
12. Female Elf Warrior
13. Classic Weightlifter
14. 'Eighties Guy (with brick-style cellphone)
15. Veterinarian
16. Unknown: Thought to be a highwayman

Diner Guy is holding a blue tray with a hot dog in a bun, plus a milkshake container.  (That's one I planning on getting at least a few of for MOC purposes).

'Eighties Guy's cellphone looks to be a standard walkie-talkie with a 1x1 printed tile of a telephone speaker and a cheese slope with a phone keypad.
madforLEGOpharmjodcatwranglerkiki180703lego007snowhitiethedingman5stluxjosekalelMinifigureMaddnessricecakeTXLegoguy

Comments