Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Sweden!

KlintanKlintan SwedenMember Posts: 11
edited February 22 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone,

Came out of my Dark Age when I spotted the beautiful #10212 Imperial Shuttle and I just had to buy it. #10221 Super Star Destroyer caught my eye as well. Unfortunatley I did not buy it then and now it cost at least twice as much. Since then many more sets have been hauled.

I mainly collect and build Star Wars sets in order to keep my budget from skyrocketing. But I do own a few large creator sets as well.

Been visiting the forum for some time before realising that I was never logged in and that made it much harder to keep up with the discussions. Brickset has certainly helped keeping me addicted to LEGO and now I am starting to run out of storage for all my new wonderful LEGO sets.

I hope I can become more involved in the discussions here on the forum soon :)
catwranglerBumblepantsAllBrick

Comments