Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Redbulls House Clearance [UK based ship ww]

RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,580
I have had a clear out of stuff I seemed to have accumulated unnecessarily over the years to create more space for Lego. I am looking to trade these for Lego/Power Rangers collectibles. I have posted my wanted list below. 

http://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-Redbullgivesuwind

For sale:

Play Art Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn and Scarface. Complete no box, although, Scarface's leg falls off if rough - £20 cash value
Play Art Arkham Asylum Batman. Complete no box - £30 cash value

DAB Sony car radio - plays radio, CD, MP3, USB and AUX input. needs separate DAB aerial and facia to ensure it fits your car. - £80 cash value. Photos available 

Make your own Real Ale kit - unwanted xmas present never opened - cash value £20

Mixture of Galob and modern Star Wars Micro machines - contains Galob R2 D2, Darth Vader and Death Star (small) play sets plus lots of capital ships, fighters and figures etc. - £60 cash value. 

These prices don't include shipping.

Comments