Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[UK] FS - 21104 Curiosity Rover BNIB (+ a few other bits)

Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM SW LondonMember Posts: 920
Well, now that the entire AFOL community is united in their excitement for the Women of NASA set *ducks* I thought it an opportune time to put my Curiosity Rover up for sale. 

As per the title, it is in pretty perfect condition. I'm looking for £100 posted within the UK, which is £25 cheaper than the cheapest UK seller on BL (and that's without postage). 

----------------

The other bits and pieces:
  • Two LEGO Variant Cover New 52 DC comics (Batman/Superman #16 and Batman And Robin #36) - £10 posted or perhaps something from my minifig wanted list
  • #40138 Christmas Train - new in box, but the box itself is a bit dented. Happy to post pictures on request - £18 posted
  • 30602 FO Stormtrooper sealed - £8 posted or, as above, maybe a minifig trade

Any questions feel free to PM. 

Comments