Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

UK - FS, 5004590 VIP Bat-Pod.

bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,277
Unfortunately, due to a few issues I'm currently having I am going to have to sell my #5004590 Bat-Pod and I thought I would ask here before going through other channels.

The set is a sealed 1 of 1000 sets released and still has the plain brown shipping box it came in (the shipping box has been opened though).

I'm ideally looking for £1000 shipped with tracking and insurance in the UK but I am open to sensible offers as close to this as I can get if someone is genuinely interested.

Payment would be through PayPal as usual.  
I have successfully traded and had dealings with other members from the forum quite a few times in the past.

Will post pictures at the weekend.

Please Pm me if you are interested, I will give it a couple of weeks on here before listing anywhere else.

Thanks for looking.    
LegoboyEddieDoesntMind

Comments