Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Minifigs Collection improvement suggestions

ChrissyGlenChrissyGlen Member Posts: 9
I've just noticed for the first time today that the number of minifigs I own that is displayed at the top of Brickset.com now matches, for the first time, the total at the bottom of the mycollection/minifigs page. THe amounts not matching has bugged me for some time - so thank you :-)

While I'm here I thought I'd mention a couple of improvements to the mycollection/minifigs page that'd really help me.

1: Currently on the mycollection/minifigs page only categories that have minifigs that I have listed as 'owned' as shown. It'd be really great if categories that also have minifigs that I have listed as 'wanted' are also shown even if I don't own any in that category yet.

2: I now have an increasing number of minfigs that are listed on brickset but as they don't appear in any set I am unable to add them to mycollection/minifigs, for example - minifigs gen039, gen071 & gen076.  Weirdly, however, there are some that also don't appear in sets that I am able to list as 'owned' eg - gen033.

It'd be a really great help to have the ability to record that I own these minifigs and for them to show up in the minifig category pages.

Yay!

Comments