Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

The Art of The Brick - DC Super Heroes

leego76leego76 Chandlers FordMember Posts: 334
Not seen any posts about this anywhere else but just got back from the exhibition just behind the South Bank, London

http://www.aotbdc.co.uk/

I wandered around for 30-40 minutes, definitely worth a look if you like this sort of thing.  Opening week tickets (looked like you could pay on the door) are slightly cheaper than usual and I suppose it would be quite expensive for a relatively short time if you went as a group.  Still, it was just me an its 2 minutes from work so £10 seemed fine by me.

There is a shop after the exhibition, its selling a few over-RRP sets: Elves, Technic, City, etc. but bizarrely no Super Heroes.

Comments

• DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 440
    Awesome - BLUE BEETLE (TED KORD) & BOOSTER GOLD!!!!!

I'm unlikely to make it down to London for this and if it's only 40 minutes to get round I'm not thinking it's worth more than £7.50 - however I see that is £16.50 at the weekend for a single adult!