Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

The BendyBadger Substitute Bonusball Bonanza for UK Lottery Draw 04 March 2017

LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 302
It's that time again, when everyone checks the forum often so they won't miss this week's Brickset Bonus Bonanza!

A little background, on the question I have chosen, might be helpful.  At the end of March, I will be the guest speaker at a Cub Scout (young Boy Scouts) Blue and Gold Banquet.  These boys have chosen LEGO as the theme.  At the end of my speech, I plan to ask the boys to write their answer to a question, and I will post the results.  I thought it would be fun to also post the results to the same question asked of AFOL'S on this forum

The question:
If TLG could produce just 1 theme of sets next year, and they asked everyone to vote for "the one theme you cannot live without" what theme would you vote to have?

This week's winner can choose a poly from the basket of polys I have accumulated to give to the boys when they turn in their answer.

Good Luck everyone, and thanks for your help.  :-)

PS  We miss you @bendybadger, and hope all is well with you!
TyresOFlahertyLego_Starbandit778catwranglerstluxricecakeLobotGothamConstructionCodatsunrobbiesnowhitiekezmessySumoLegoBumblepants

Comments