Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

US for sale Various lots of Star Wars minifigures, Minecraft the Village, Friend Rollercoaster +more

skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 193
As stated above I have many things for sell trying to raise money for daughters soccer season.  Some are hers she never had time for so selling super cheap also selling extra Star Wars and Indiana Jones items.  Lots listed on ebay seller ID is alphamaletoys (I apologize if that is not allowed to say on here if so please let me know and I will flag it to be removed. it's getting down to crunch time and I am listing multiple random things that might appeal to collectors).  If interested shipping based on location and I will remove the listing once money is received.   

Comments