Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

The Bendybadger Substitute Bonusball Bonanza 11 March 2017- Brought to you by Speedman

Speedman29Speedman29 Brickswell CloseMember Posts: 685
Speedman stepping up for the absent Bendybadger this week with the high tension Bonusball Bonanza

For anybody wondering how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the below question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize. If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker. Although we take the UK lottery number, participation is not limited to Brickset Forum members from the UK!

So onto this weeks question. Last week was my 40th birthday, I'm a child of 1977, the year of Star Wars, The Queens Silver Jubilee, six wheeled Formula One cars, the first London/NYC Concorde flights and the launch of the new Technic range from LEGO. I want to know what's the big things that happened in the year you were born.

This weeks prize will be a random polybag pulled from my stash by my daughter! Good luck.
snowhitievizzitorLobotWookie2Lego_StarGothamConstructionCoSirBen

Comments