Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Looking for a specific part.

PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 2,979
edited March 2017 in Building and Techniques
Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me find a part. It's not a conventional part, in that it won't appear listed on Brickset or Bricklink. What I'm looking for is a sprue. A sprue is a 'waste' part joining two elements together - typically minifig weapons, utensils, or flower heads, such as the middle part of this:

The thing is, I'm sure there's a sprue for a part where the sprue is small and round, and (coincidentally or not) the same size as a stud.

That's the specific sprue that I'm looking for. It's not the flower sprue, and it's not from any weapon or utensil I can think of.

Does anyone know what it's from? Or am I mis-remembering?



Sign In or Register to comment.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy