Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hybrid Models, Combining the Best of Both Worlds!

ThisOneBrickThisOneBrick United States of AmericaMember Posts: 3
Greetings and salutations everyone!

We all know that LEGO is better together, but I think it can also be best, together... As in multiple sets together!

One of my very favorite ways to build MOCs is with a limited parts pallete, it's just fun for me. I love the challenge, and the creativity that seems to be inspired by using pieces in unconventional ways. Now, this creating is more of a half-MOC, as the two sets were so compatible I only took 90 minutes to combine them and only a small amount of modifications were done. It's the ultimate combo in my opinion, Technic and Creator. I love Technic for its functionality and stability, and Creator for its realism and charm.

This combo model is made from Creator 5893 and Technic 42005. Please share your hybrid models and set rebuilds here for the rest of us to see, and feel free to make suggestions on what I could improve. This is LEGO, after all, there's always a better way to do something!

catwranglerbandit778MaffyDricecakeAllBricksnowhitie

Comments