Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Good Morning from London! I'm Bosco.

iboscoibosco SE LondonPosts: 6
I've finally got round to joining the site and looking around the forum properly.
I'm a big Lego fan and currently only really collect (and build) the modulars and anything that can fit with that such as the Speed Champions cars and 9V trains. I've loved Lego from a young age, but only in the last 5 years have I found the time and money to support my hobby of collecting and building again. The joy of growing up and buying a house with a spare room helped too... Sadly I am not free building much, but I hope joining here, will inspire me to free build more and show my creations.
My other passions are Driving/Cars and general modelling with Tamiya and Hornby distracting me from Lego in equal proportions.
I can't wait to get some pictures up! I currently find that I love looking at my lego 'street' can creating 'street' photography as I am a Photographer by trade.

Thanks for reading.
Bumblepants

Comments