You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Edinbrick NOW Saturday 20th of May : Edinburgh.

DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 432
Well here we go for the second attempt after our original venue had to close for emergency building work (we kid you not build work impacting a LEGO show) and we had to reschedule and find a new venue.....

We'd like to announce another new show for Scotland (following on from the fantastic Braw Brick Show).

Using the BBS Template it's a smallish show in Edinburgh. We'll have displays and activities and a bar! All profits are going to Fairy Bricks.

It's mainly Scottish AFOL's displaying and we might yet have a bit of space left for displays if anyone fancies getting in touch. I've already tapped up most of the Scottish AFOL community on here, but I know not everyone will have heard about it.

We aren't expecting Master builders with MOCs - of course they are most welcome - but just a display of your own sets is great as well. It's also hopefully a great way for folks to meet up and chat all things LEGO, show of some displays and meet other AFOLs etc and of course raise a money for Fairy Bricks.

If any of this interests you - or gives you an excuse for a weekend break in Scotland's Capital city etc do get in touch via PM. I'll post up details of tickets etc later on but this is more a call to gather! Edinbrick, Saturday 20th May, TechCube0 at Summerhall, 1 Summerhall, Edinburgh, EH9 1PL

www.facebook.com/edinbrick