Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS/FT (UK) - Various Used Sets (Star Wars, Exo Force and more)

Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 128
Last year I picked up two boxes of Lego from a car boot sale and after picking out the sets I want to keep, I've finally got round to sorting the rest. Therefore, I have the following sets for sale.

They are all 100% complete, unless stated, though none come with boxes or instructions. Overall condition is pretty good, though since they were all mixed together I can't guarantee that all parts are from the original set. Sticker application is not always the best either. 

Price includes P&P within the UK, and I am happy to provide a price for overseas shipping. I am also open to trades - I'll eventually get round to making g a Wants list, but i am open to offers.

I am more than happy to provide photos on request.

#8088 Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter - £55 - Great condition
#8086 Star Wars Droid Tri-Fighter - £15
#7667 Star Wars Imperial Dropship (no minifigures) - £5
#7915 Star Wars Imperial V-Wing Starfighter (no minifigure/droid) - £8 - Peeling stickers
#75000 Star Wars Clone Troopers Vs. Droiekas - £8
#7049 Alien Conquest Alien Starfighter - £5
#7693 Mars Mission ETX Alien Strike (no alien minifigures or alien capsule thing) - £12
#8112 Exo Force Arachnoid Stalker - £10
#8113 Exo Force Assault Tiger - £15
#8956 Power Miners Stone Chopper - £5
#9440 Ninjago Venomari Shrine - £6
#30231 Galaxy Squad Space Insectoid - £5

Comments