Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

BrickVault featured my MOC

bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
Hopped on YouTube this morning and saw that BrickVault had done a video reviewing the Adventure Time treehouse I made a few months ago. Pretty cool to see it all built up, but I'm a tad jealous I wasn't able to build it myself. ;)

P.S. I did not know this video was going to happen, found myself quite the shock while I was eating my breakfast!

samiam391catwranglerThe_Mad_VulcanSprinkleOtterkiki180703AllBrickstluxLegogramricecakeLego_Star

Comments

• The_Mad_VulcanThe_Mad_Vulcan SeattleMember Posts: 158
    I definitely think you should build it yourself. Looks great and would make a great display piece. Plus, you might find some structural improvements when handling it IRL.
    bobabrickskiki180703
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797

I definitely think you should build it yourself. Looks great and would make a great display piece. Plus, you might find some structural improvements when handling it IRL.

I could still build it, I actually have it split up into multiple LDD files to make it easier to build (something these guys wouldn't have had). I just need to find the time to do it and as he said in the video there's some rare parts.