Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball Bonanza - UK Lottery Draw 15th April

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 1,598
Brickset Bonus Ball Bonanza - UK Lottery Draw 15th April 2017

Another week goes past, and another week I have not become a millionaire. However, that doesn't mean that one lucky Bricksetter can't revel in a ton of other prizes...

Being Easter week and all that, I was going to do something Easter themed. However, I ate the prize, so this time you're playing for a Nexo Knight goody bag consisting of:-

#30378 Shrunken Headquarters
#853525 Jestro Keychain
#5004911 Crafting Kit

If any new people have recently joined and wonder what this is, it's simple. Answer a question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize.  If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker.

This weeks question. What is this boy shouting about? Every time I see his little face he seems so angry? Has he trodden on a brick? Have his VIP points been voided for being underage? Whatever... you decide. Suggestions please.

BillyBricks84stluxMAGNINOMINISUMBRAbandit778BumblepantsLobotricecakesnowhitieSirBenvizzitorTheBigLegoskiGothamConstructionCoLego_StarSumoLegomessyjosekalel

Comments