Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS/FT(UK) 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 1,783
Bricklinked Falcon gradually put together over several years.

Most parts brand new from Lego Bricks and Pieces or Bricklink. Never got around to building it, and probably never will.

All parts correct colour except for levers which are old grey, and rigging which is black, though it comes with a repro set of Light Bluish Grey rigging as well. 6x14 Dark Red plate will be whatever colour I can find in my stash - probably a grey.
Printed dish is a genuine original part.

A few substitutions

Taps are solid version
6.6L bars are 6L
Technic 2L connectors are slotted

Looking for around £950. Will consider sensible, close offers and can throw in a set of minifigs for the right deal. Cash is king, however I may consider a part trade for some decent EOL goodies like modulars, trains, SW as long as you are valuing them sensibly and they are BNISB.

Please no lowballs - I'd rather just keep it and build it sometime in the next decade if I get a spare 14 hours or so ;-)

Would prefer handover with cash but could arrange courier delivery to someone with good feedback and references.

Could deliver in the South East. Bluewater is my local store.

Serious offers or questions by PM only. No proposals or banter on the thread please :-)