You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball Draw

bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,084
Hi All,

Guess who's back? Back again, Badgers back, tell a friend (well, feel no real compulsion to do so)

Thanks to all for hosting the draws whilst I was away and keeping up the generous nature of the Brickset community.  
So my turn to host once again and this week the prize is a #30449 The Milano up for grabs.

So without further ado as I am sure we all know the drill by now surely?  (Any newcomers please put up your hands. No? then I shall proceed)

I am due to go on holiday to the States again soon, so holidays are in the forefront of my mind.  So the question of the week is based around this.

"What is the most beautiful thing you have seen on your travels?" ( @Legoboy if you say @Pitfall69 then I am going to be excluding you!)

My answer would be unsurprising -badgers on a balmy summer evenings sunset in Devon - Secluded spot and sat for around 3 hours just watching them play from a distance. 

Good luck all and thanks again for people continuing the tradition of the bonus ball and @snowhitie for keeping it organised - Let the posting commence

stluxsnowhitieBumblepantsLegoboycatwranglerLobotmmozzanoricecakeGothamConstructionCoSprinkleOtterMAGNINOMINISUMBRALego_Stariso3200TheBigLegoskiShib

Comments