Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball - Win #30523 TLBM Joker Battle Training

bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
Greetings all,

Welcome to the weekly Bonus Ball with a chance to win #30523

Simply answer the question, you then get a number based on your post  and 1st 59 answers get a number.  If your number then is drawn on this weekends UK national lottery bonus ball then you win.  Simples!

So this weeks question is based around my love of alliteration and my new found love of the Lego Carousel (see thread here if you missed the news http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/22997/new-grand-carousel

What I want you to imagine is that you are replacing Lego's standard 5 animals (Friendly Frog, Terrific Tiger, Sophisticated Swan, Fabulous Flamingo and the Enormous Elephant.(shame on you Lego for fat shaming the portly pachyderm))

So give me which 5 Animals you would replace along with their alliterative names
Mine are;
1. Amorous Aardvark
2. Pouting Possum
3. Belligerent Budgie
4. Douchebag Dolphin
5. Narcissistic Narwhal

Good luck All

messyRenegade007cjhmmozzanobandit778kezsnowhitieMasterBeefySethro3iso3200GallardoLUShibLobotRainstorm26vizzitorricecakeLegogramstluxLego_StarSeijiAmasawaLegoboyToc13SirBendavetheoxygenmanlegomattGothamConstructionCo

Comments