Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Mini VW Beetle (40252) and Star Wars Buildable R2D2 (30611) for sale - UK/EU preferred

monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Posts: 2,357
edited April 29 in Marketplace
Hi Everyone,

In order to justify my indulgent purchase of the new UCS Snowspeeder, I have for sale the following:-

3 x Mini build VW Beetle set 40252 @ £11.50 each, delivered without box in padded envelope, or £13 delivered with box intact within the UK. EU postage to be at cost difference between UK and EU postage (guessing at £18 delivered in the EU with intact box).

2 x Buildable R2D2 polybag 30611 @ £16 each, delivered within UK in padded envelope. EU postage to be at cost difference between UK and EU postage (guessing at £21 delivered in the EU with intact box).

2 x Flowercart polybag 40140 @ £8 each, delivered within UK in padded envelope.

I also have a single Exosuit in unopened box for sale - £26 delivered within the UK.

PM me if interested, could knock a little more off if buying more than one item, based on postage cost savings.

The prices set out look to be a healthy saving on the cheapest ebay prices as far as I know. Not really interested in any trades - sorry.

Thanks,

Matt

Comments