Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - UK draw 06/05/2107

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 1,975
edited May 5 in Buying & Selling Topics
Roll up, roll up it's time for the weekly Bonus Ball, in honour of Star Wars day, a Star Wars price, so a chance to win #30278

Simply answer the question, you then get a number based on your post  and 1st 59 answers get a number.  If your number then is drawn on this weekends UK national lottery bonus ball then you win. 

If you would like to volunteer for any of the coming weeks, feel free to drop me a PM. Already got a couple lined up, but always good to have fresh inspiration for the questions ;-)

Oh and you want a question from me, do you? Well, I was chatting to a friend yesterday about comics/graphic novels we liked as a kid. So I would like to know which ones you all liked and why. Feel free to also tell us if your favourite has changed to something more mature.

I loved and still love Piet Pienter and Bert Bibber (Clever Pete and Shaky Bert basically). A proper cartoony comic, the artwork was maybe not the most beautiful or arty, I had Victor Sacville and Alex for that, but a laugh a minute. A pun in every page and suitable for kids and adults. There was also always an adventure and mystery, the two 'heroes' were accompanied by the beautiful Susan, there was a bumbling Police Officer and a Confused Professor.

My favourite at the moment is Calvin and Hobbes.

Let us know what you like/liked and good luck!
stluxmmozzanoGothamConstructionCoRainstorm26bendybadgerLobotSeijiAmasawaTheBigLegoskiricecakecatwranglervizzitormessybandit778khmellymel

Comments