Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - UK draw 13 May 2017

catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,566

It's everyone's favourite part of the week (except possibly @SumoLego)! For anyone who's new to this, how it works is that a question is posed, and when you answer it, you get a number from 1 to 59. Then we wait for Saturday's UK lottery draw, and the bonus ball number will reveal the winner of a Lego prize! 

Inspired by @snowhitie's thread last week about our favourite childhood comics, I decided to stick with the childhood theme and ask:

What's your earliest memory?

(Mine: lying in my carrycot in the living room, when my mum came in from answering the phone and announced that it was a wrong number. This is so prosaic, but we'd been given the old number of a prominent local politician and it happened so often that apparently it stuck in my mind...)

LegoboyGothamConstructionCovizzitorbandit778snowhitieLego_StarricecakeLobotmessy

Comments