Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Time for a CMF Encyclopaedia Vol 2?

darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 150
Isn't it about time DK did a volume 2 for the CMF? After all, we're now on S17, and that we've had 5 licensed sets too (2x Simpsons, TLM, TLBM, and Disney).
SumoLego

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 7,731
    Yes, please.  And a sticker book, too!
    gmonkey76
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 578
    edited May 18
    and it comes with a amazing fig.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 14,680
    I hope they wait until Series 20, and do only the regular series 11-20 in it and not include the licensed ones.

Team GB was out before Series 9 and 10, and not included in the original encyclopedia. There is DFB too.

William_TownsleySMC
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 4,193
    Having recently picked up the DC Comics awesome guide I was thinking about the character encyclopaedia type books a little and get the feeling that DK might be moving away from them.

Its a bit of a shame if they are because I prefer a minifigures encyclopaedia type book more than a generic LEGO DC/Star Wars universe type book. I could be wrong but the recent output looks that way to me. I do also appreciate that the generic "Awesome Guide" style could be more appealing to kids than a stuffy looking encyclopaedia set up. Having said that I think there's a Nexo Knights character encyclopaedia in the works so maybe I'm just not seeing enough of what I want :-P

in terms of a CMF Vol 2 it would be interesting to see if they did include Disney/Simpsons/TLM/TLBM series - I'd imagine team GB weren't included in the original as they were a "limited" regional release.

what I'd really like more than a CMF vol 2 is a Marvel Superheroes minifig encyclopaedia/visual dictionary and DC Character Encyclopaedia- Given how many characters TLBM has added to the LEGO world it seems a very good time for one.