Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Bendybadger Bonusball Bonanza (SumoLego Substitute Edition) (05-19-2017)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 7,742
Aloha, fellow Bricksetters.  I have been called upon to do the weekly Bonusball Extravaganza!  

The first fifty nine (59) unique posts get a number for Saturday's UK Lottery Draw.  I'm sure someone can post the winning number on Saturday, as I still haven't been able to figure out which one is the correct one.  (Maybe that's the reason why I can't seem to win it!)

As I have a wide variety of extra sets, polys, figures and Lego-related whatnot in my inventory, the prize will be a bit of a "winner's choice".  The only condition will be that whatever prize the lucky winner chooses - it will be revealed further below in thread.  (And you cannot choose extra box seals.)

Given the recent policy changes with respect to comments on the Forum, I found it monumentally ironic that it is my turn to do the Draw.  @Pitfall69 is my inspiration for goofing around.  I'm certainly not thrilled about the new policy and I hope it will not adversely impact the Brickset Community.

As a swan-song to one of my favorite activities on the Forum, the question for this week is - What is your favorite Lego-related meme?

(And I hope @Huw would consider this particular thread to be complete off-topic, thus not violating the policy.)

When Pitfall posted the 'Ewok into Mordor' Meme, I burst out laughing and frightened my wife:

And my personal favorite, because I am a completely self-absorbed: 

Good Luck!

And a bonus meme, just because it remains perhaps the most prevalent inside-joke on the Forum:

SprinkleOtterTheBigLegoskisnowhitiericecakeLobotBumblepantscatwranglerIceCreamClonepharmjodGoldchainsGothamConstructionCoMynattMasterBeefyPitfall69

Comments