Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Does a piece like this even exist?

So after 2-plus years I am finally working on my LEGO room in the basement. I am wanting to mount plates on the wall for minifigs. For them, I am looking for a piece, sort of a "j" shape, that will come out perpendicular from the wall/plate with studs facing up for the minifig to stand on. Ideally it will be 2 studs wide.

I have scoured BrickLink, looking thorugh all the slopes, inverted pieces, and whatnot. Only having ordered individual pieces a few times, I'm sure I am missing something. If my skills were up to par I'd include, at a minimum, a poorly executed MS Paint 'sketch' of what I am wanting to accomplish, but hopefully the below sort of illustrates it:

|         _n_ 
|         |   |
|        /  /
|____/   /

Any pieces like he above?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy