Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

My New Serpentine Display

ChakorChanningChakorChanning United StatesMember Posts: 17
I made a thread for this back in December, but figured it'd be better to start a whole new thread instead of necroposting.

Last week, I finally got this Augenblick Minifigure display case for my collection of original 2012 LEGO Ninjago Serpentine Minifigures.  LEGO's official display cases work fine for normal Minifigures, but anything larger (I.E., the Serpentine generals) just won't work - plus I didn't have room for Pythor in the official LEGO case.  The studs of the Augenblick case align perfectly for a non-LEGO brand item and these Minifigures look great in the case!  Of course, I added the Great Devourer to top it all off.  Hope you all like it.

eggshenSumoLegoAllBrickricecakeFowlerBricksTheOriginalSimonBBumblepantsstluxYodaliciouscatwranglerflordLegopantsmadforLEGOLyonel_McBaseplate11Legogram77ncaachampssnowhitie

Comments