Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

LEGO themed Garden

Andrew9120Andrew9120 Birmingham UKMember Posts: 1
Hi everyone.  First ever post on here!

I have come up with quite a whacky idea.  I would like to design a LEGO themed garden planter.  I think it would be a great way of getting kids interested in growing their own.  Does anyone on here have any experience with such a project?

I thought perhaps one way forward would be to get an existing "veg trug" type planter and build the lego bricks around it or possibly glue them onto it?  Then plant a variety of herbs in the planter and have various minfigures "harvesting" the produce?  I was thinking that if I started with an existing planter perhaps that would be stronger.  The alternative would be to build a planter completely from scratch - that would certainly be more fun although not very waterproof!

I would welcome all feedback.

Comments