Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Moon Landing Parts Count Off

prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,751
Brickset team,

Just finished rebuilding the classic 565 Moon Landing set (in honor of the Saturn V rocket launch). Noticed Brickset lists bricks count at 680, whereas BL shows 364. 

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 14,345
    edited May 28
    I just added up the parts from the BS inventory, and I make it 366. Rebrickable also has it as 366, as that is where it is imported from.

Rebrickable (and hence brickset) both have the inventory wrong as they have 6x the hairpiece instead of 3x. Then the other difference is the sticker sheet.

For older sets, BL is usually a better option for inventories as they tend to be much more accurate than rebrickable.
    preveredrdavewatford
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,117
    Thanks both, I have updated the piece count.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy