Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Bricklink create mass coupon?

I'm thinking about giving all returning buyers a set percentage off at my BL store. However, I'm not quite sure how to implement that. I was thinking about making a single coupon code, that goes out with the "thank you, drive through" message for shipping an order. Would that work? Or is there a better way?

Comments

• DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 331
    You might be better posting on the BL Forum, but as far as I know you can not do mass coupons, I believe you used to be but not anymore, to prevent spamming. However I could be wrong. 
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,310
    Daragh said:
    You might be better posting on the BL Forum, but as far as I know you can not do mass coupons, I believe you used to be but not anymore, to prevent spamming. However I could be wrong. 
    I would like to, but every time I go there, I leave more confused than when I started.

Thanks for the info.