Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Greetings from LEPINLAND Caracas!

Lyonel_McBaseplate11Lyonel_McBaseplate11 Not-even-Lepin Store, VZLA.Member Posts: 6
 Hello. Call me Lyonel. Born and living in Venezuela. Brown eyes, black hair, just old enough to be here, tall, thin, and I don't like bragging, but my grades- OK, sorry.
 Before I start, I want to make VERY CLEAR that the plate was already cracked when I found it.
 Huh? You found the kid? Oh, never mind.
 All right, please sit back, for now begins a long, tragical story of dreams, regret, drooling over pictures, and prohibitive plastic purchases past...
 It started when I was like 8. I had a highly off-brand Pirate Ship set (yes, a pirate-brand pirate ship!), with a nice Classic-styled box and non-buildable figures. The anchor had a regular string, and the shape and quality of the bricks wasn't even close to the real deal, as I would find later.
 Then, my godmother gave me a set. A Racers set. The one I recently found was only named "Bad". I stomped it until it didn't work quite as good. And I lost an entire spoiler-thing on its back somehow. Still, good set.
 I didn't pay much attention to it, until a second set determined my life's path...
 My dad bought it online. The box's front was entirely water-destroyed. It came to me in a time where no other set would have had the same importance for me...
 It was 4982, Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
 What? It's that late already? Darn, the sub-20 final's at 05:30 AM here! I have to go to sleep! I'll keep telling you tomorrow!
BOBJACK_JACKBOB