Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Alabama!

bobmcpizzabobmcpizza USMember Posts: 14
I've lurked here for quite a while, have probably had my brickset account at least 5 years. I made this forum account a few months back but haven't ever used it until now. Anyways, about myself- I've loved LEGO since I was 2-3 when I got a tub of Duplo pieces, never have had a "dark ages". I'm under 25 (old enough to be here just don't want to say my actual age), so I don't have a ton of disposable income to spend, but a lot of what I have goes towards LEGO. I've been collecting the more recent modulars, starting with the Pet Shop- I have it, PC, DO, and PR. I plan on buying BB & AS this year and then will be caught up & can just buy the new one each year (probably won't be buying any of the old ones haha). I also like mechs (Exo-Force), space (SW & Galaxy Squad) and castle (LotR & Fantasy Era). I have always liked the idea of using LEGO to make some money, and have done so a little bit in the past, but nothing huge. However, I am currently in the process of opening a BL store, I plan on mainly selling used parts (bought online not from my collection). I probably won't be super active here on the forums, but it will be nice to have an account that has been introduced so if I feel the urge to add something to a conversation I can do so.
snowhitie

Comments

• MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 1,805
    edited June 12

Hello! Welcome to the forum (belatedly, but you know what I mean). I wouldn't worry about your age - some of our regulars are fairly... young at heart with the content/expression used in their posts.

As a lurker, you don't need me to tell you what goes on in here, but I would advise you be as active as you can on the threads that interest you - the more you put in the more you get out!

• snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 1,954
    Welcome to the forums as an official user :)

I also like the modular buildings and have dediced not to go for the old ones. Fantasy, Space and Star Wars are my other favourites.