Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball - Twisted edition MkII

bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,121
edited June 16 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi all,

Friday comes around so quickly.  Is this a sign I am getting old?  This is not the question by the way and totally rhetorical.

Anyway here it is again.  After last weeks "over almost before it started" (thats what she said!) draw, I am trying again for a second chance draw. So read carefully and hope I explain it well.

The draw is as normal.  Answer the question, first 59 answers get the subsequent post number as their National lottery draw number, so first to post gets number 1 and so on. 

The second chance part comes once I have announced the winner. The way that you win the second chance draw, is to make a comment on the thread that is the same number of posts away from my announcement of the winner, as the number of the bonus ball . Easier to explain with an example, so here goes.

CCC posts and wins with the bonus ball number of 14 (meaning the second chance win is 14 posts)
Bendybadger posts "The national lottery number was 14 and CCC wins"
After this all posts count toward the winning post of 14.  so the post after mine is post 1 and if Adzbadboy posts the 14 comment he wins the second chance.

Rules: (because you have to have rules, right?)
Only posts after I have posted the winners name will count.
You cannot post twice in succession in order to win.
The Badger's decision is final.
Viewers discretion is advised.

Hope the above all makes sense and feel free to PM me any questions but hope this adds fun with the spice of randomness. It is basically a second bonus ball with you knowing the number you need to be,

Oh a question thats right.  Got to think of a question. mmm Okay

Question - If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the design be?

Mine is easy. -  A badger (unbent though)

Prizes are TBC as I haven't had a look through my stash!

Good luck all
BumblepantsIceCreamCloneLobotSumoLegovizzitorLego_StarricecakeTheBigLegoski

Comments