Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Five Below

AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 409
edited June 17 in Shopping USA/Canada
I was made aware of this store yesterday thanks to another member, so I checked one out today. I didn't see an existing thread for it so I started this one. The deals don't seem that great there. It is a "five dollar store" after all.

The one in Eagan had one almost empty box of S17 CMFs, and one of the little $5 Creator boxes (all at RRP). But they did have a pile of Dimensions Fun Packs at $5. All Chima except for several pegs of Gimli, of which I took one.

madforLEGOIceCreamClone

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO USMember Posts: 8,003
    Some times The Five Below stores also get poly bags, but typically the general city and Friends ones.. actually I think it has been some time since they last had those of any kind
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 438
    The one near me usually only has the $5 creator sets or a few boxes of CMF at the checkout. They had a few dimension sets a few months ago in wheelbarrows at the entrance but that was also when people were finding them at 99 cent stores. 

Can always rely to stop by and pick up some CMF here when they go out of stock elsewhere.