Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

White part 87087 with odd color markings on one side

KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,251
I found a piece with some odd color markings on the side.

It's a white 1x1 brick with a side stud, part 87087. One of the sides has a black triangle in the lower left corner, and some black and bright light orange streaks along the bottom edge. Looking at the piece top down, and the side stud at the top, the marked side is to the right. Perhaps the black is another dark color.

Any idea how this happened and if it interests collectors? In general, whatever the hobby, I'm not interested in errors personally.

Sorry, I tried to take a picture and it didn't come out well - when I brought the camera close enough, the shadow from it and my arms darkened the picture too much.

I've bought dozens of #30401 Foam Pool Slide polybag from Target lately, and I didn't notice any other issues with any other pieces.

Comments