Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Golf (not the car)

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 1,954
edited June 24 in Building and Techniques
So, I want to make a smallish Lego-build as a present for a golf-fanatic. However, I'm specacularly without any inspiration so I've been looking around on the web. My googling skills are failing me too (there are a lot of MOC's of Golf cars) so I'm just going to ask for help.

Has any of you seen a MOC of a set of golfclubs or something golf-related that could inspire me or set me on my way? It should be quite small because it should be able to go on a desk (this person has got a new job), so first I was thinking of making a small course that you could actually play with (like a zen garden) but then that just seemed silly. Maybe a brick calendar or a photoframe with some golf clubs around?

Any tips are appreciated.
bendybadger

Comments