Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Space Lego, Sausages and Coco-pops!

Mr_CrossMr_Cross UKMember Posts: 127
Hi everyone!
Joined here because I was looking for more outlets for my foul opinions about the need for a return of classic space. It's where it all began for me, a 918 for my fifth birthday!

I'm known, or have been known online as; legospod, but some forums wouldn't let me have that name because it was offensive!?, so I became badgerboy, but that name was taken on brickset's main site, so here, I shall go by the same name I have there.
It's not my real name, but for those that care, it's from Scrooged.
"Excuse me Lumpy..."
"Most folk round here call me Mr Cross!"

I'm trying to re-engage with the AFOL community. I was pretty active online between '03 and '08 then life stuff happened and I just didn't have the same time for Lego. I popped up again in 2011 or 2012 when my little boy was born but until very recently it's all just been childcare as I'm the stay-at-home one in our family.

I understand it is the etiquette here to discuss sausages, usually I try to avoid mixing sausages with my lego, I once sneezed coco-pops all over my space Lego and that took an age to clean off. (I kind of went off them after that.)

I guess that's about all you need to know!
Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
TTFN!
AleyditaGothamConstructionCoiso3200bookmumLego_StarsnowhitieBumblepantsMynattsid3windrLoytyb

Comments