Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

WANTED - 10258 Bus License Card

William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 835
Hi I'm looking to buy this card here

Im not sure how they we're acquired. I have a lot of recent CMF plus some other stuff that I could trade with. Or I would buy it as well 

Thanks 

Comments

• DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 298
    They come with the new Creator London Bus 10258 if that's what you meant by "I'm not sure how they were acquired"
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 835
    DeMontes said:
    They come with the new Creator London Bus 10258 if that's what you meant by "I'm not sure how they were acquired"
    Yes that's what I meant. Do they come with all the busses or are they London exclusive? 
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 712
    I don't think they're in the box, so either it was only on launch day or at least only in London stores, I presume (and then likely only until the 17th or stock dries up?).
  • OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 200
    edited July 4
    They are handed out over the counter when you buy the #10258 London Bus. I would imagine they are a promotional thing whilst its on sale in London.

I also noticed, that the last four digits of the cards appear to be unique. I have LEGO10258_0173.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 14,680
    Someone is selling the bus and the license for £149 plus postage on BL. Others have the bus alone up for sale for £135, so it looks like there is a premium of £15-25 for the license if you also pay the premium for early access to the set.

Then on ebay, you can buy them for £40, and ones being bid for are going up to similar values. Some early BINs went for £15, those sellers must be feeling they underpriced them by now.