Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Part list for 6500-1: Holiday Village?

parkocat316parkocat316 AustraliaMember Posts: 3
Would love to build this but is there a part inventory or list? Would be super helpful, rebrickable seems to have nothing  https://brickset.com/sets/6500-1/Holiday-Village

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO USMember Posts: 8,001
    edited July 5
    Not sure if this was ever an actually released LEGO product. If that is the case then it is unlikely there is a part inventory for it, as it seems like Bricklink is a no go as well. It is listed, but with a note that the set cannot be inventoried. Even if there was an inventory, the missing sticker sheet would matter as I'm guessing most of the decorated parts in this set are stickers.
  • parkocat316parkocat316 AustraliaMember Posts: 3
    might just upscale and recreate it as a MOC for my city. Yeah it was never released, but I was hoping someone recreated and inventoried it