Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

FS-UK full sets of series MINIFIGURES 1-13 plus extras

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 632
Hi all,
have decided to free up some space ( and money ) to invest in some of the new sets I would like so I'm selling off many of my series MINIFIGURES. All are opened with no packets and have been stored in the home bargains boxes in a wardrobe as each set has come out. Most sets have leaflets with them except sets 1 and 2 ( I never thought to save them at that stage but I have got one of each leaflet just for those two sets, the rest have all leaflets included.
i have based pricing on recent eBay sales minus fees and postage and if anyone here on Brickset would like any I will be happy to post in the uk 2nd class signed for free- abroad will be signed for at cost.
please let me know if you think any of my prices are way out - also open to sensible offers on multiple sets.

series 1 £150
series 2 £150
series 3 £100
series 4 £90
series 5 £85
series 6 £80
series 7 £80
series 10 £100 ( 3 leaflets missing) 
series 12 £75
series 13 £75
disney £90
DFB.   £100

thanks for looking

please note I am a smoker but figures have been stored away as mentioned.

Comments