Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

WTT US 76023 Batman Tumbler NISB for 76042 SHIELD Helicarrier

SamuraiPeteSamuraiPete Member Posts: 25
Hello all, I am looking to trade a 76023 Batman Tumbler NISB for a 76042 SHIELD Helicarrier.  Tumbler is brand new, sealed and in perfect condition. I am looking for a 76042 SHIELD Helicarrier and I am not concerned about the box condition as I want to open and build it for my personal collection. I don't have a lot of forum feedback but I have made other successful trades on the forum and you can check out my ebay account WhiteLotusLEGO (http://www.ebay.com/sch/whitelotuslego/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1) to see that I have 100% positive feedback in LEGO transactions.  I am located in Kansas so a US trade would be preferred to save on S&H.  I can send pictures if needed.  Thanks!