Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Frodo Prototype + Letter - What Value?

FrodoguyFrodoguy germanyMember Posts: 3

Hello there,

please don't kill me if this is posted in the wrong section :)

I wanted to ask you guys what you think about this:

Its a Lego Minifigure accompanied by a letter from New Line Cinema, addressed to Elijah Wood (who played frodo)

About me- im a movie prop collector since 15 years and years ago i came across a box full of belongings from Elijah Wood , which came from his manager. i bought the box from my source as a lot of items were lord of the rings and hobbit related (such as call sheets, production memos etc.) and although i enjoyed the figure i really would like to sell it as i want to focus on props from other movies.

i was for a short time into rare legos and i know some are quite valuable (c3po chrome, mr. gold, han solo/indiana jones diorama, darth vader from toy fair etc.)

So i wanted to ask you where the right place would be to sell this (besides ebay) and what value do you think has it. I would be very thankful if somebody can point me straight to collector/shop

p.s. i have blacked out some sensitive informations like elijahs address , for privacy reasons, aswell as for prtoecting the letter against copies

thank you

Mynattsnowhitie

Comments