Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

More vendors in "price watch"?

Mr_CrossMr_Cross UKMember Posts: 222
Over the last few days the Lego City Airshow 60103 set hit a phenomenal deal via Tesco, down to £24.74 with a rrp of £74.99! That's a fairly big mark down and one I imagine a lot of people here would have liked to benefit from, but missed out on, me included! Tesco is still showing this as their price with a stock alert, but I doubt it will be available at that price again if it is re-stocked.
Is it possible to add some of the supermarkets to the vendor list on the price watch feature of the site? I understand nothing of the mechanics of these things but can imagine this might be a lot of work or just impossible to set up to work automatically.
Thanks in advance if you do consider this, and thank you anyway for continuing to run a brilliantly useful site that I spend more and more time on!

Comments