Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Various used (built once and displayed) Star Wars sets.

monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,408
With adoption of 2 girls coming soon and a need for my mancave to be shared as a playroom, i'm looking to thin out my Star Wars collection to UCS only. It would be a shame to stick these in the loft and forget about them, so i'm looking to sell.

#8038 Endor Bunker + #7956 Ewok Attack, complete and I definitely have the box for the bunker, possibly the Ewok Attack set. Looking for £120, delivered in the UK.

#10178 Motorised AT-AT, walks like an arthritic Jack Russell. Again, I have the box and instructions somewhere - would ve looking for £200 delivered.

#8089 Wampa and Snowspeeder set, looking for £40.

#7754 Home One / Mon Calamari, £90.

All the above have been on display, not played with, from a smoke-free home. All prices above are inclusive of UK postage.

I have done a fair few trades on here, so have good feedback. 

Let me know if interested.

Lobot

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,408
    Just a small update with a few additions and priced at the bottom end of Bricklink prices. All complete with box and instructions (will have to have a good look in the loft for instructions). All built once and displayed only in a room that doesn't get any direct sunlight. Delivered prices assume UK, cost difference for EU to be charged. Multiple sets will save a bit in postage, so would knock a little off:-

#8038 Endor Bunker + #7956 Ewok Attack, complete and I definitely have the box for the bunker, possibly the Ewok Attack set. Looking for £105, delivered in the UK.

#10178 Motorised AT-AT, walks like an arthritic Jack Russell. Again, I have the box and instructions somewhere - would be looking for £180 delivered.

#8089 Wampa and Snowspeeder set, looking for £35 delivered.

#7754 Home One / Mon Calamari, £75 delivered.

#75005 Rancor Pit, £65 delivered.

#9516 Jabba's Palace + extra Gamorrean Guard, £110 delivered

#75156 Krennic's Shuttle, £55 delivered.

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 198
    Those are pretty good prices. I wish my wallet would allow a purchase. Unfortunately, it doesn't. Good luck! 
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,809
    edited August 10
    If I wasn't across the pond, I'd buy a few just to support your new endeavor. I'd love to hear about the girls your adopting. Sisters? Where from? I have the highest admiration for your courage and selflessness to provide a loving home for two kids that probably really need one. I wish you all the joy that children can bring.

And for those who have never seen the walking AT-AT, it's a real hoot! Buy it!
    Bumblepantsbandit778monkeyhangerToc13snowhitie
    OK, I have an Endor bunker with Ewok Attack provisionally sold. I have another (I made a big bunker with 2 sets (the glider was never displayed on the other - I have to make sure it is in one of the boxes. Either way, potentially another for sale if there's any interest.
    AT-AT provisionally sold.