Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Quick Help needed, Upload XML into my Wanted List on BL

DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,030
edited August 2 in Building and Techniques
Hey everybody,
 don't know what i'm doing wrong this time (did it quite a couplet times before)?! I want to upload the Partslist for the 'Moderately Sized Star Destroyer' from Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-9018/raskolnikov/moderately-sized-star-destroyer-w-full-interior/#parts
I've exported the Partslist, but when i want to upload it to my Wanted List in BL i get error Messages (Invalid File Format: Content is not allowed in prolog.). I've tried it with drag an drop, and i've tried copy and paste, but both won't work...
Any suggestions?

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,370
    edited August 2
    Have you tried going into the buy parts tab (underneath the video) and then clicking on the "add parts to bricklink wanted list" if I remember rightly, when you are logged into bricklink this should bring up a pop up which lets you name and set up a new wanted list. (Can't tell you for definite as the mobile device I'm on is set to not allow pop ups).
    stluxDiggydoes
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,030
    @bandit778 thanks a lot! Tried your method and it worked! I still don't know why i couldn't upload the file directly,bit hey in the end it's the result that counts ;)
    bandit778
    edited August 2
    Glad I could help, I've had my fair share of teething troubles doing this sort of project. :)

Good luck building the Aggressor, that's a beautiful build but a hell of a lot of parts.

Look forward to seeing the finished build.
    Diggydoes
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,030
    bandit778 said:
    Glad I could help, I've had my fair share of teething troubles doing this sort of project. :)

Good luck building the Aggressor, that's a beautiful build but a hell of a lot of parts.

Look forward to seeing the finished build.
    Thanks,
    first i'll see how many of the needed pieces i already own,than i'm going to decide wether i jump into this project or not :) you built the Aggressor too?
    bandit778
    No, haven't been that brave yet. I have done a few large UCS bricklink builds and the current project is Mortesv's (from Eurobricks) Tantive IV.
    Only about 3000 pieces but being built from Ekae's LDD file. Due to the fact that I'm not well tutored (first time large build) on LDD have been having a few issues with the way the program builds stuff. Will get it finished eventually. :)