Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

After 25 years, Addicted to Lego all over again!!

AlushenAlushen New EnglandMember Posts: 1
Hello Brickset!!  After doing the math, I can hardly believe that it was 5 years ago when I used to sit sprawled out out on the floor in my bedroom at my parents house searching through piles and piles of Legos for that one piece I needed to complete the next step and it always seemed to be one of those silly little "door" pieces!!  The first actual set I remember building was a spaceship from Blacktron, I can't remember the name, but I do remember having a bunch of the large step by step building ideas books, mostly Technic, I think.

Anyways, the drip started, with a desire to build a few small Star Wars sets, then I took the plunge and bought the Millennium Falcon (75105) and it was beginning!  When I received the Temple of Airjitzu as a Christmas present from my wife, I was hooked.  Admittedly, I haven't seen that much, but I think that's one of the best looking Lego sets I've seen, and a pleasure to build, especially the theater!  After building the much smaller (but still cool!!) Big Bang Theory set, I'm currently at work at the Disney (Cinderella's?) castle, whcih is a return gift to my wife, but in actuality is a presnt to me as well, because I get to build it!!!

Greetings everyone!!
Bumblepantsbandit778Salamalexbgl_84snowhitieSumoLego

Comments