Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[US] FT/FS: Count Dooku 75017 Version

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 597
Hi there! I'm selling/trading this Count Dooku minifigure. He's in great condition, the only flaw is a slight scratch on his grinning face (if the scratch really bothers you, I can replace the head). He does not have his original lightsaber, but I can include a regular lightsaber with a red blade or one of Ventress's light sabers as a substitute. The cape is also in excellent condition. If you are interested in purchasing him, I am pricing him at $13.00, which is cheaper than any on BL right now, but I am open to trades as well. I'm looking for a few select Ninjago Movie CMFs, specifically Kai Kendo, the two Lloyds and Zane. Other themes I am collecting are Minecraft, Marvel/DC superheroes, Star Wars (specifically Jek-14), CMFs, and Ninjago Movie (stuff from the sets, not the CMFs). Here's some pictures. PM me if you are interested.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy